There are many benefits of attending Compu-Med Vocational Career School (CMVC), and here in this article we are going to talk about five of those benefits, in hopes to help you make your decision to attend CMVC a little easier.
1. Affordable- Not only does Compu-Med have financial aid available to those who qualify, our tuition is beyond affordable compared to many schools in the area. Our total cost of tuition is $7,600.00 for the entire program. Compare that price to other schools in the area who offer the same degree and you will be surprised.
2. Open Enrollment – Compu-Med classes start almost every month, which makes it easy for students to attend school quickly. Call or email Oscar to find out the requirements to start school. Classes start on December 9th! 305-417-8026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Accredited – Did you know that Compu-Med is nationally accredited? Compu-Med is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Also, Compu-Med is a proud member of the Florida Association of Private Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
4. Great Programs – By Attending Compu-Med Vocational Careers you can study to become a Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant or a Patient Care Technician. These programs help students join the workforce in as little as 45 weeks.
5. Faculty – Compu-Med faculty and staff are a caring group of individuals that help students obtain the degrees they want to live the lives they deserve. All Compu-Med faculty have industry experience in their particular field which makes the learning environment engaging.
For more great benefits, schedule a tour of the campus by emailing email@example.com. We have two locations to serve you!
Becoming a Patient Care Technician (PCT) is a dream that can come true with Compu-Med Vocational Careers. We will discuss three benefits of becoming a PCT with Compu-Med Vocational Careers in Miami & Hialeah.
PCT's can work in many environments including hospitals, medical practices, hospice centers, and retirement communities.
You will learn a lot from becoming a patient centered employee such as a PCT. The skills you will learn as a PCT include physical exams, how to manage a medical chart, how to take blood pressure, draw blood, and how to collect a tissue sample.
You will lay your head down at night knowing you make a difference. As a PCT your primary goal will be to work with various patients each day by helping with meals and changing bandages. The satisfaction of helping someone's quality of life is a great feeling.
To find out how you can start your career as a PCT email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Oscar at 786-542-5210.
Becoming a Dental Assistant is a dream that can be reached with Compu-med Vocational Careers!
Compu-med’s dental assisting program provides you with hands-on training, externships and knowledge to enter the work force in as little as 10 months. We even provide job placement assistance.
Classes are offered during the day and night, Monday through Thursday. Email us at email@example.com to schedule a tour of one of our two locations in Miami & Hialeah, FL.
For more information on the benefits of becoming a dental assistant, please see the link below for statistics from the bureau of labor and statistics.