There are many benefits of attending Compu-Med Vocational Career School (CMVC), and here in this article we are going to talk about five of those benefits, in hopes to help you make your decision to attend CMVC a little easier.
1. Affordable- Not only does Compu-Med have financial aid available to those who qualify, our tuition is beyond affordable compared to many schools in the area. Our total cost of tuition is $7,600.00 for the entire program. Compare that price to other schools in the area who offer the same degree and you will be surprised.
2. Open Enrollment – Compu-Med classes start almost every month, which makes it easy for students to attend school quickly. Call or email Oscar to find out the requirements to start school. Classes start on December 9th! 305-417-8026 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Accredited – Did you know that Compu-Med is nationally accredited? Compu-Med is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Also, Compu-Med is a proud member of the Florida Association of Private Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
4. Great Programs – By Attending Compu-Med Vocational Careers you can study to become a Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant or a Patient Care Technician. These programs help students join the workforce in as little as 45 weeks.
5. Faculty – Compu-Med faculty and staff are a caring group of individuals that help students obtain the degrees they want to live the lives they deserve. All Compu-Med faculty have industry experience in their particular field which makes the learning environment engaging.
For more great benefits, schedule a tour of the campus by emailing email@example.com. We have two locations to serve you!
Going to college can be difficult, especially when you think about how to afford it. In this article we will talk about three benefits of attending Compu-Med Vocational Careers and how Financial Aid could help you make it more affordable than you ever thought.
At Compu-Med Vocational Careers students can study to become a Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant or a Patient Care Technician.
1. Applying for Federal Financial Aid is a free process and is a risk-free way to find out if you qualify for Grants or Loans. By completing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Compu-Med Financial Aid advisors can tell you if you qualify for grants that could help you make the dream of graduating college come true.
2. The Department of Education determines if a student is eligible for federal student aid. The determination is based on many factors and this is why the application is completed. The Department of Education reviews the information provided by the student on the FAFSA to calculate the amount of eligibility of both student loans and grants. Timing is critical depending on where you live. There is also a possibility of state grants, if you complete your FAFSA before the state deadline. Our Financial Aid team can help see if you qualify for these state grants.
3. Finally, Once Department of Education has determined your federal aid eligibility, the next step would be to locate any additional funds to help support your educational dream. Reach out to organizations to see if they offer any assistance. Local organizations could possibly offer grants or scholarships to students who are starting in a particular field. Contact your church, civic organization and even your employer. Employer tuition reimbursement can also be a great way to help reduce the cost of attending college.
In Conclusion, while Compu-Med’s tuition is affordable, following the top three suggestions could help you make it even more affordable.
For more information on any Compu-Med programs, start dates or help with your fafsa please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in class,
Becoming a Dental Assistant is a dream that can be reached with Compu-med Vocational Careers!
Compu-med’s dental assisting program provides you with hands-on training, externships and knowledge to enter the work force in as little as 10 months. We even provide job placement assistance.
Classes are offered during the day and night, Monday through Thursday. Email us at email@example.com to schedule a tour of one of our two locations in Miami & Hialeah, FL.
For more information on the benefits of becoming a dental assistant, please see the link below for statistics from the bureau of labor and statistics.