First Time Student
Getting Started with Compu-Med Vocational Careers
New to vocational school? Here’s how to apply to CMVC and get started on your dreams!
Apply as a first-time student if you’ve never taken a college class.
If you’ve taken college classes, apply as a transfer student.
How to Apply
Applying to CMVC is easy, and we’ll be with you at every step of the way. Just follow these steps:
- Submit the Application for Admission. It’s free, and it only takes about 5 minutes to complete
- Send us your final high school or GED transcript to email@example.com
- Submit your TEAS scores to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore financial aid. Our generous scholarships, grants and loans make a great education even more affordable. Here’s how.
- Attend Orientation. Schedule an in-person orientation or complete it online.
If you have questions along the way, give us a call or send us an email. We look forward to helping you reach the future of your dreams!