5 Benefits of attending Compu-Med Vocational Career School!Compumed
There are many benefits of attending Compu-Med Vocational Career School (CMVC), and here in this article we are going to talk about five of those benefits, in hopes to help you make your decision to attend CMVC a little easier.
1. Affordable- Not only does Compu-Med have financial aid available to those who qualify, our tuition is beyond affordable compared to many schools in the area. Our total cost of tuition is $7,600.00 for the entire program. Compare that price to other schools in the area who offer the same degree and you will be surprised.
2. Open Enrollment – Compu-Med classes start almost every month, which makes it easy for students to attend school quickly. Call or email Oscar to find out the requirements to start school. Classes start on December 9th! 305-417-8026 or email@example.com
3. Accredited – Did you know that Compu-Med is nationally accredited? Compu-Med is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). Also, Compu-Med is a proud member of the Florida Association of Private Schools and Colleges (FAPSC).
4. Great Programs – By Attending Compu-Med Vocational Careers you can study to become a Dental Assistant, Medical Assistant or a Patient Care Technician. These programs help students join the workforce in as little as 45 weeks.
5. Faculty – Compu-Med faculty and staff are a caring group of individuals that help students obtain the degrees they want to live the lives they deserve. All Compu-Med faculty have industry experience in their particular field which makes the learning environment engaging.
For more great benefits, schedule a tour of the campus by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. We have two locations to serve you!