An applicant must fulfill the following requirements to be enrolled as a regular student in any academic program:
1. High School Diploma and/or recipient of Equivalent (General Equivalency Diploma (GED)).
2. Regarding students that have High School Diplomas from foreign, non-English speaking countries, they will be required to obtain in addition to a certified translation in English of the High School Diploma, a certified document stating that the translated diploma is equivalent to the High School level in the United States.
3. Prospective students must be beyond the age of compulsory education (18 years old) or have proof of emancipation.
4. CMVC reserves the right to deny admission to any applicant about whom there is evidence the individual may be disruptive or may interfere with the orderly conduct, processes, functions or program of the school.
Admission is the first place the student meets when he/she visits the school premises. At this time, the student is greeted by an Admission Officer. An interview is conducted to explain the prospective student the services offered by our Institution and to evaluate qualifications for entrance. Admission Officers assist, orient and advise the prospect student of any matter about our school and the programs imparted. After the interview, a tour of the school is given with an invitation to listen to a class before making a decision. If the student still wishes to enroll he/she is directed to the Financial Aid Department.
1. Download the application on the computer to fill it.
2. You can sign a PDF to indicate your approval using either a digital signature or ink signature. For the digital signature must be used the Adobe Reader XI version.
Need Adobe Reader XI? Download free Adobe Acrobat Reader XI.